Terms and Conditions for Participation in Campus Party Milenio
In order to attend Campus Party Milenio, you must accept without limitation the terms and conditions listed below.
Futura Interactiva, SL (hereinafter FUTURA and the Organization), promoters of the Campus Party Milenio event (hereinafter the event) may modify all or part of these terms and conditions if circumstances require it.
Nevertheless, such changes or amendments shall be notified by publication in the FAQs section / Legal basis for the official website of Campus Party and/or via email to those registered. If for any reason, the terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, you must terminate your registration at Campus Party Mileion event at this point.
This document is available at all times on the Official Website of Campus Party Milenio and can be printed and stored for you.
Participation is limited to individuals 18 years or older (at the start date of the event) who are nationals of any of the 22 Mediterranean countries which meet the requirements of the Organization and expressly accept these terms and conditions.
2.- Limited Places
Places to participate in Campus Party Mileion are limited to 600. Places will be assigned by the organization by invitation. This invitation may be requested by completing form at milenio.campus-party.org
3.- Test Data
Once completed, sent the form and check the validity of the code, the applicant must check that his/her details are correct in his/her user profile.
4.- Personal Identification
Participants must have a means of personal identification, with recent photograph, either DNI or Passport, to identify the person as required by members of the organization. The lack of a means of personal identification, like not carrying Event Accreditation could result in expulsion from the event. No photocopies will be accepted, only original documents. Circumstances not covered as possible oversights or other circumstances to try and enter the premises without the original documentation.
5.- Right of Admission
Futura Interactive reserves the right to accept applications for participation at the Event, under the law applicable. Upon entering the exhibition, participants will be registered under the legislation, not allowing the entry of objects that could be considered dangerous by the organization or prohibited under the implementing rules.
6.- Rights of Participants
The participant is entitled to:
- Entrance to the exhibition area authorized under their accreditation for the event scheduled days, ie from the time of opening on October 12, 20122, until the end of the event to 14 hours on the 16th.
- Participation in scheduled activities subject to the general and special conditions to be determined by the Organization for each of them.
- A place for camping (if so requested in the registration form) and Access to the same facilities (toilets, showers…) 24 hours a day.
- Access to areas of Campus and Futura Expo at the times scheduled by the Organization.
- Catering service (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) from Thursday the 13th to Saturday October 15. On Wednesday the 12th, only lunch and dinner will be served, and Sunday the 16th only breakfast and lunch will be offered.
- Only one entry per person. Entry is nominal and are not allowed to change ownership.
7. - Disclaimer
The Organization is committed by his party to take control and security measures necessary to comply with the laws applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Organization is not liable for theft of personal items or materials, whether consumable, unpalatable or otherwise, of the participants in the Event, and therefore advise participants not to leave any belongings unattended throughout the duration of the Event.
The Organization is not responsible for the content that users can upload/download from the Internet or exchanged among themselves or with third parties outside of the event., despite their nature. Each participant will be responsible for your use of the network infrastructure that is made available by the Organization of the Event. The Organization, in this sense, requires respect for Intellectual Property Laws in force.
Likewise, the Organization will not be responsible for network outages that may occur during the event.
The organization shall not be liable in any material damage that teams can suffer during the event, whatever the technical causes of such damage. Participants are advised to refrain from connecting to the main supply equipment such as cross strips of fans, heaters, microwaves, lights, tape recorders or other devices, as they can produce electricity and network outages and damage the participants’ personal computers, which can not be undertaken under any circumstances by the Organization. The Organization may invite participants to engage in any conduct prior to the cessation thereof, as the case reserving the right to impose appropriate sanctions offended depending on the seriousness of the offense.
In this sense, the organization will not be liable for any damages that may be caused to the participants, be they direct or indirect, in the event that for reasons beyond their control as long as they meet force major, public safety or the assumptions that there is any decision from any court, whether it is administrative or judicial, the organization saw the obligation to suspend the event. In such a case the organization will set another date for the event once the reasons for the suspension are solved.
During the event the organization is planning a series of activities, conferences, workshops and presentations which will be accessible to participants without charge. These activities are scheduled both overall and by subject area.
Futura Interactive reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter any of the activities, workshops, shows, competitions, courses and conferences to develop during Campus Party Milenio. Cancellations, changers or alterations in these activities will be communicated through publication in the official website of the event.
Queda prohibida la organización y/o celebración por los participantes en el evento de actos tales como juegos o apuestas, entre otros, que requieran de permiso o autorización administrativa o cuya práctica esté limitada a recintos autorizados conforme a la normativa vigente, así como de actividades tales como concursos, conferencias, entre otras, que no estén previamente autorizados de forma expresa por la Organización.
9.- Rules of Action
To Access the event, you must be properly registered in the Campus Party Mileno database and accredited by the Organization. Accreditation will be delivered at the Accreditation and Information booth. It is your responsibility to take care of, protect and not to bend the badge. It is mandatory that you always wear the badge, and it is visible throughout the duration of the event. Without proper accreditation, you w ill be banned from the event.
La acreditación es personal e intransferible y no podrá cederse su uso, bajo título alguno, a ningún tercero distinto de su titular.
9.2- Access to the Event
On October 12 when milenio.campus-party.org announces the Organization will open the doors of the event. Access may be made after the appointed hour throughout the day and subsequent days until the event ends. The contents of the event do not begin until the morning of October 13.
9.3- Personal Identification
With the accreditation, participants must bring to the event means of personal identification, either DNI or Passport for identification at the time of accreditation. It is mandatory that accreditation is worn visibly at all times while at Campus Party Milenio: in the Participants Area, Camping Area, Restoration Zone and Future Campus and Leisure Zone.
No se permitirá el acceso al Evento a un usuario cuyos datos de su acreditación no correspondan con los datos de su DNI o Pasaporte. Igualmente, no se le permitirá permanecer en el Evento si se da tal circunstancia.
9.4- Computer Identification
You will only be allowed to bring one computer for personal use to the event. You will be provided with two stickers with the user data to attach to the CPU and monitor respectively. If you bring a laptop you will be given one sticker. THIS IS MANDATORY YOU MUST KEEP THE STICKER ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT. In case of loss or destruction of the sticker, you should go to the Accreditation & Information booth to receive another.
Removing a computer from the Campus Party Milenio vicinity will be allowed only when the sticker(s) are matched to the accreditation of the participant. If the two do not match, or the computer does not have sticker(s), the computer owner must submit an invoice stating your property, including the serial number of the equipment, or else wait until the last day of the event until all computers (CPUs, monitors, laptops consoles etc) of other participants are removed, and the computer is not claimed by anyone. If for any reason you need to replace parts (monitor, CPU, console) you must notify Accreditation staff immediately, and present an invoice or receipt for the purchase of new equipment, in order to receive a new sticker. If the new replaced parts do not have a corresponding sticker, you may not leave the premises.
9.5- General Standards of Security and Public Health and Environmental Protection
For security, environmental protection and health of the public, organizers and attendees at the event must follow the following rules.
-If a person fails to heed any of the following prohibition or jeopardizes their own public safety or that of others, they will be responsible for any consequences that may occur and may be expelled from the event.
- It is prohibited to use or carry alcohol, snuff, psychotropic substances or any other illegal substances within the vicinity of the event. You may bring in non-alcoholic beverages provided they are not in glass containers.
- It is forbidden to eat meals around the computers at the event, food must be consumed at the dining area. You may consume snacks in the computer area. All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate containers provided by the Organization.
- Roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, motorcycles and all other motorized transport is forbidden within the arena. Only those with disabilities may bring motorized transpiration into the venue.
- Flammable items, camping gas, lumi gas, candles, torches, flares, weapons, Fireworks, sprays, barbecue, or fire of any kind are prohibited within the venue.
- The display of banners, content, symbols and legends with a violent or xenophobic, sexual, religious, racist or moral nature are also forbidden.
- Medicines: for participants who are on medication or suffer from any allergies, diabetes or other illnesses requiring services, the organization has places to store refrigerated mediation upon request. Please, contact
email@example.com with the subject “CP Milenio medical needs” to arrange these services. There are also medical services on site for any emergencies.
Any participant who breaks rules or violates the Terms and Conditions of the general event or any other standards imposed by the organization before or during the event will face the appropriate sanctions.
The sanctions are divided into mild and severe classifications. The organization may impose other sanctions not listed below depending on the severity of the offense.
Are classified at the discretion of the organization. For example:
- Verbally assaulting or annoying another person within the Campus Party Milenio vicinity.
- Using loudspeakers only headphones are permitted, this includes music being played over speakers.
- Use or possession of objects not permitted by the organization or by law.
Minor offenses will be dealt with accordingly, and may result in a temporary ban ranging from two to twelve hours.
- The accumulation of 3 misdemeanors will result in gross misconduct, depending on the nature of the offenses.
Even mild offenses may grant expulsion from the event.
Not all serious offenses are listed below. Serious offenses are classified at the discretion of the organization. A few examples include:
- Gross disobedience and/or repeated breaking of the riles established by the organization. These include not following instructions of staff and the organization.
- Consumption and/or trafficking of snuff and or alcohol, and the sale and or consumption of illegal substances within the precincts of the event.
- Giving your accreditation to another participant (whether or not they are a participant).
- Carrying the accreditation of another participant.
- Failing to display the accreditation to staff or a member of the organization.
- Failing to open a package or bag when requested by a member of the organization or security staff.
- Attempt to carry out unauthorized Access and/or a denial of service attack on servers owned by the organization.
- Initiating or participating in a dispute or fight.
- Misbehavior in the health services or showers.
- Possession of flammable and or Sharp objects, bladed weapons and so on within the vicinity of the event.
- Posesión de objetos inflamables y/o cortantes, armas blancas, etc. dentro de los recintos Campus
- Physical assault on another person within the event.
- Unlawful acts or violation of the rights of others.
- Exhibition of banners, content symbols emblems or other objects that incite violence of any kind (xenophobia, sexual, religious, moral etc) or racist behavior.
Serous offenses will be punished with expulsion from the event and may result in legal action taken by the organization. When violations result in a crime, the identity of the offending participant will be given to authorities.
In conclusion, in case of misconduct or breach of rules is not reflected in the above list, the organization will take appropriate action in each case.
Campus Party has an oversight body that ensures the safety of attendees. Within the percents of the event security will be vigilant. However, the Organization is not liable for theft or burglaries of material or any other personal items, whether consumable, unpalatable or otherwise, of the participants of the event. Therefor, the organization requests that you do not leave any of your belongings unattended, from the start of the event until its end.
The Organization is not responsible for the content that the users can download or Exchange among themselves, regardless of the nature. Each participant will be responsible for their use of the infrastructure that the organization makes available at the event. The user must ensure that it complies with current legislation on intellectual property and not commit any crime. The organization does not monitor or control the network traffic. Each user must use it responsibly.
Output control will cease on Sunday October 16, 2011 at 14 hours. From this moment, everyone is responsible for their owen computer and should not leave it unattended as there is no security screening computers at the exits.
Futura SL Interactive ensures the security and confidentiality of personal information provided by its customers, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (act) and the implementing regulations of the Real Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, the customer/user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to computer files in Futura Interactive and the automated processing thereof, including those to which the company has Access as a result of browsing this website for purposes of sending communications, marketing products or services, the maintenance of contractual and managerial Futura Interactive, in order to adapt our challenges and demands of professional services to their particular characteristics.
In addition, this document, the user agrees and accepts that Futura Interactive SL will share your data with associations and or entities limited to it as defined in Article 42 of the Code Trade and other associates or those who serve in the event, all with the purpose of adequately implementing the legal relationship established between the user and Future Interactive. The organization may assign the data to the administrative authorities or courts in turn, should they be expressly requested by them.